Thoughts on Super Bowl half time show?

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
I like Maroon 5 actually. But the whole thing was just ok...nothing Super Bowl worthy IMO. I did like that it seems like he actually sang and did not lip sync. But the rest of band was just hidden. Travis Scott I could have passed on. Big Boi was cool, but wish he'd done more and Andre 3000 was there too. Outkast would have been preferred to Maroon 5 for me.

Again. Not horrible, just not memorable.

Not inspired... BUT the mix was ok sounding I guess, and I heard some guitars, presumably thru some IIIs, but certainly no sign of any gear or FCs on that stage,
To be expected......
Dude has invested in some ink though

I thought levels of guitars were low on some songs. But that is the FOH mixer dude. Not the fractal. Performance was “meh” not bad not fantastic.

No joy: IMHO the worse Super Bowl I ever see since 1983... and the Half time show gave me no emotion (last year Lady Gaga half time was what I can call “a show”)

I lucked out... rehearsals were yesterday afternoon and then most of the band went to the pizza place around the corner for dinner. Came in during the 4th quarter, tied 3-3, and figured we hadn't missed much. Saw the part that mattered and missed the half time show and bad commercials. :)

Back
Top Bottom