• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Thought you might like this

20West

New here
Hi Glenn, In my Helix days I bought your patches and loved them. Do you know when you'll be ready to release this one for download? Thanks!

Glenn DeLaune

Inspired
Thank you Sir. I'm trying for hopefully before the end of May. My plan is to have 2 banks of 8 patches ea. covering everything from clean to mid-gain to hard Rock & Metal patches. What takes the longest is to make sure they run good direct to PA. There is some going back & fourth tweaking them a bit.

Rick

Fractal Fanatic
Great feeling and space there. Nice to spend a Good Friday afternoon listening to, it suits the day. Thank you for sharing.

DaveO

Inspired
Just woke up on my Saturday w/my first cup of coffee watched video and bam wonderful emotion from your instrumental song really sets the pace for my day,
Thanks for sharing!

Top Bottom