Those .2 miles are the hardest part of the marathon....

Having run a couple marathons, I can assure you the hardest part is the 6 months prior to the race.... But I get your point. Enjoy!

Received mine from G66 last week. After 7 months I'm finally past the finishing post and enjoying nubile Playboy bunnies rubbing soothing ointments into every aching part....he he!

Received mine from G66 last week. After 7 months I'm finally past the finishing post and enjoying nubile Playboy bunnies rubbing soothing ointments into every aching part....he he!

Get a grip man, be strong... Those are not Playboy bunnies. They are "waiting list imposters" who have hypnotized you, can't you feel the callouses on their fingertips as they rub your "every aching part"? (oh mercy) They are distracting you with a sonic mind F&$K as their accomplices are quietly removing the cables from your rig so that they can make off with your AXE-FX II. Quick, wake up. Save your rig man.

I waited like everyone else. I'm not exactly poor, but a dollar is a dollar and I'm not going to give any of them away. Not saying that its not worth it at $3K, but for my level of playing its like paying MSRP for a Bugati to go to the corner market. Now if you can get a good deal on said Bugati that's a whole other story....some day you may make it to the Autobahn.

So how long were you on the waiting list?

I have the cash now but I'm just waiting for my discount coupon. $400.00 buys a lot of Beer you know.
I think I signed up back in August.

So how long were you on the waiting list?

I have the cash now but I'm just waiting for my discount coupon. $400.00 buys a lot of Beer you know.
I think I signed up back in August.
Honestly I don't remember, but I know that I sold the Ultra in May of last year.

Good news for you though is that I did not sign up right away because I didn't want to get the coupon too fast because my financial situation was up in the air in terms of long term stuff. Long and very personal story of maturity and restraint that ends with me basically saying "screw it" and just getting what I want. :) Basically by about June I'll be fat and happy or I'll be selling off everything that I can't fit into my car on e-Bay. Either way I'm going to be jamming while I'm waiting for things to come to light.

Thanks Scott, I'm surprisingly relaxed over this although I did go ahead and take tomorrow off of work so I can be here to sign for it when it arrives. Of course its actually just a coincidence because I was taking tomorrow off anyway and didn't expect to see it till next week. It'll be here tomorrow though. Just have to make sure the wife realizes that I'll be off limits for the long weekend. I fully expect to have blisters on my fingers come tuesday morning for work.

Back
Top Bottom