This weeks Axe Fx tips and tricks video is all about whammy...

Max Haze

Inspired
In this weeks Axe Fx tips and tricks video it's all about the Whammy pedal. There is a really good trick in the end of the video. This trick can be used with a wha block as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Please support me by subscribing to my youtube channel...

Hi
I went on your tv-chanel.
Very helpful videos. Thanks !
And also nice music ;-)
(I'm asking which hat you'll have on next video...)

Hi
I went on your tv-chanel.
Very helpful videos. Thanks !
And also nice music ;-)
(I'm asking which hat you'll have on next video...)

:) Hahahahahaha. Finally someone that took a notice about the hat thing. Well you never know what will be the next video hat. I am running out of new ones so it will have to be an old one.

Very nice to read that you like the music. Let me know if you have an idea for a tips and tricks video :cool:

Nice video... Curious why you don't use the Auto-engage Frasier feature instead of the controller on bypass? That is the whole reason for that capability :cool:

has anybody ever tried attaching an envelope follower or ADSR to the pitch control? my XL+ is on the way and i haven't had one in about a year to play with, but i've had good results so far with Guitar Rigs internal mapping craziness, you can attach envelopes and sequencers to basically anything. i had a AXFX2 when they first came out but i sold it a few months ago after i realized i couldn't XY all the blocks and the footswitch jack wasn't stereo. but there is too much stuff i want to experiment with to justify NOT having one around.

has anybody ever tried attaching an envelope follower or ADSR to the pitch control? my XL+ is on the way and i haven't had one in about a year to play with, but i've had good results so far with Guitar Rigs internal mapping craziness, you can attach envelopes and sequencers to basically anything. i had a AXFX2 when they first came out but i sold it a few months ago after i realized i couldn't XY all the blocks and the footswitch jack wasn't stereo. but there is too much stuff i want to experiment with to justify NOT having one around.
I've attached the envelope to quite a few things while experimenting. It can be quite interesting!

Using on the pitch block for the fine control of variation of small amounts of detune above/below the target harmony can add a bit more human factor.

You can assign it to control things like phaser, flanger or chorus depth or rate...

It's hard to see a life without the Axe Fx ;)

I've attached the envelope to quite a few things while experimenting. It can be quite interesting!

Using on the pitch block for the fine control of variation of small amounts of detune above/below the target harmony can add a bit more human factor.

You can assign it to control things like phaser, flanger or chorus depth or rate...

Can you do a video about this. It sounds fun...

Please tell me how that work. I also need to learn more...
I'm sure there are probably some videos out there on setting up auto engage. It's part of the controller setup page in Axe Edit.

When I get some time I'll try to find some links, or at least go thru the process and document the steps.

Can you do a video about this. It sounds fun...
I've got nothing but an iPhone that could make a video... And it was more just for fun experimentation.

Try it! Assign the Envelope controller to different parameters and see what works for you.

Maybe you'll find something useful that you can make a video on.

Agreed, that was my first question. I bought a spring-loaded EP-1 for this very feature. :)
Yep... I've got 2 spring loaded Mission pedals for wah and whammy, and a standard one that I currently use for Rotary. All three are auto engaged.

Back
Top Bottom