This tone from "The Wall"

Hi guys how are you ? new video with my new Pink Floyd Money preset .. it's amazing .. let me know if you like it ;)

hello and sorry for the delay of my answer, as you can know it is not always easy to get a great sound especially if we talk about Mr Gilmour. it takes a lot of tests and research to find the right combination of effects. For on the tourning away I used the Friedman HBE V1, I also leave you photos of the preset.
for any questions I leave my email here:
petruccix88@hotmail.it
Mauro
regards
Great playing and sound can you share the presets?

Ciao ragazzi, ecco il mio preset di Shine On You Crazy Diamons. Spero vi piaccia e soddisffi le vostre aspettative. Fammi sapere come va il tuo frattale;)

Attachments

• Shine on you crazy.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 29
[QUOTE = "Javid, post: 1908434, membro: 40539"]
Suonare e suonare alla grande, quale chitarra e pickup usare?
Si prega di condividere i preset!
[/ CITAZIONE]
I use fender stratocaster made in the USA with EMG DG20 David Gilmour Signature pick up.

Ciao ragazzi, ecco il mio preset di Shine On You Crazy Diamons. Spero vi piaccia e soddisffi le vostre aspettative. Fammi sapere come va il tuo frattale;)
Thank you so much for the Shine presets, it sounds great. what cab did you use?

Can you post your other presets.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Javid, post: 1915984, membro: 40539"]
Grazie mille per i preset di Shine, suona alla grande. che taxi hai usato?

Puoi pubblicare i tuoi altri preset.
[/CITAZIONE]
ciao, non posso condividere gli altri preset, i preset sono miei, sono originali e realizzati da me, ma utilizzo amplificatori e cabinet di un altro fornitore. Se ti piace averli puoi mandarmi una email.
petruccix88@hotmail.it
fammi sapere
Saluti ;)

Back
Top Bottom