• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

This tone from "The Wall"

Mauro

Hi guys how are you ? new video with my new Pink Floyd Money preset .. it's amazing .. let me know if you like it ;)

Javid

hello and sorry for the delay of my answer, as you can know it is not always easy to get a great sound especially if we talk about Mr Gilmour. it takes a lot of tests and research to find the right combination of effects. For on the tourning away I used the Friedman HBE V1, I also leave you photos of the preset.
for any questions I leave my email here:
petruccix88@hotmail.it
Mauro
regards
Great playing and sound can you share the presets?

Mauro

[QUOTE = "Javid, post: 1908434, membro: 40539"]
Suonare e suonare alla grande, quale chitarra e pickup usare?
Si prega di condividere i preset!
[/ CITAZIONE]
I use fender stratocaster made in the USA with EMG DG20 David Gilmour Signature pick up.

Javid

Ciao ragazzi, ecco il mio preset di Shine On You Crazy Diamons. Spero vi piaccia e soddisffi le vostre aspettative. Fammi sapere come va il tuo frattale;)
Thank you so much for the Shine presets, it sounds great. what cab did you use?

Can you post your other presets.

Last edited:

Mauro

[QUOTE = "Javid, post: 1915984, membro: 40539"]
Grazie mille per i preset di Shine, suona alla grande. che taxi hai usato?

Puoi pubblicare i tuoi altri preset.
[/CITAZIONE]
ciao, non posso condividere gli altri preset, i preset sono miei, sono originali e realizzati da me, ma utilizzo amplificatori e cabinet di un altro fornitore. Se ti piace averli puoi mandarmi una email.
petruccix88@hotmail.it
fammi sapere
Saluti ;)

Top Bottom