Sure. Here's a couple to get you started.
I use scenes 1-5 so pay attention to that.
1. PF5 Run - The Run delays are on each scene. With each scene giving a flavor of clean to drive. Scene 1, 2, and 3 are all clean and identical. Scene 4 with drive. Scene 5 with Drive and Flanger Just depends on the mood/crowd on which one I feel like playing. A clean Run Like Hell is nice, but found myself kicking on a drive, the flanger,(scene 5) and rolling back my vol knob on guitar a little and got killer compliments on the tone from fans and sound guys.
2. PF5 Brick - Use this for all Another Brick In the Wall (or any other wall tunes really) Scene 1 is a clean tone (no delay). Scene 2 is clean w/ Brick delays. Scene 3 ?forgot... Scene 4 and 5 are my lead tones.
Either of these presets should get you started. I use scenes, BUT I dynamically change those scenes a lot with the other pedals. Especially on all other tunes besides Run and Brick. Every Floyd patch I have always has Compressor, Drive1, Drive2, Flanger, Chorus, Phaser, Volume, and of course delays. Volume Sweep is set with a slight delay for nice swells.
The delays are the key to the sound IMO. You'll notice I run the delays in series next to each other. Thanks Kit Rae! for that suggestion and delay times. It's the "triplet" delay he talks about Gilmour using. I tried all the suggestions and found these work best for Run and Another Brick. Proven live with good results. NOW if you want to use these patches for other tunes, simply bypass Delay 1, and use Delay two for ambience.
To use these on other tunes, just vary some pedals with IA switches.
Chorus is almost always on. Drive 1(x) slight boost for cleans. Drive 1(y) a bit stronger that X. Drive 2 is fuzz face(x) and PI(y).
Trying to explain this all from my office. No axe in front of me. Hope this helps. And good luck. Remember these were dialed in from scratch for my guitars and setup. I run in Mono. We have another guitarist in band too and we split duties - but I do most leads..
- To use these for Breathe Rythym. Scene 1. Turn on Phaser. Turn off Delay 1. Others to taste.
- Breathe Slide Leads: Scene 1 . Drive1(boost) on, Phaser On, Delay 1 On, Volume Swells with Vol Pedal. Amazingly awesome. Basically same for great gig in sky. Keep it clean though.
- Time Solo. Delay 1 Off. Drive 1 On. Drive 2 (y)(PI) on.
- Money Solo. Scene 5 on either. Delays to taste.
- Shine on Intro. Scene 1. Drive 1(x) on. Delay 2 on. Delay 1 off. ... etc..
- etc... etc...
I run into CLR's sometimes, and other times into a Freyette Power Station and Mesa 1x12 Mini Rect (using fxloop out 2). Sounds glorious for us.
Can't seem to get these to load with Q1.06 and Axe Edit 3.4