THIS thing WILL keep your guitar in tune

Not the best testing, either... As he often "dipped" the bar before testing the tuning, which helps "reset" the trem.

$175? Yeah, that's expensive...

My 2017 Fender American Professional Strat setup to Fender factory specs, including floating trem, stays in tune better than any guitar I've ever had. This includes multiple locking trem style guitars and fixed bridge.
And this is with heavy trem use in both directions.

My 2017 Fender American Professional Strat setup to Fender factory specs, including floating trem, stays in tune better than any guitar I've ever had. This includes multiple locking trem style guitars and fixed bridge.
And this is with heavy trem use in both directions.

If i had to bet $1 why- other than a professional set up--- it's those springs- the USA Fender strat springs are great- I have them in all my Ibanez RGs

If you grasp how this clamp works it is definitely a novel approach to tuning stability for both a fixed bridge and trem guitars ....especially trem guitars!

The clamp concentrates and focuses all the strings tension to that “fixed” clamping position behind the nut! ....greatly preventing binding at the nut and improving tuning stability!

I have a couple of low profile Floyd Rose type clamping nuts ...streamlined ...

They may work similar as they fit behind the nut floating as well. Fine tuners will be needed on the trem bridge though.

But for sure....$175 is way overpriced!

Back
Top Bottom