This Ten Year Old Girl is More Metal Than You.

Jeeez! I have the Rocksmith game but abandoned it after a couple of hours trying to get the hang of the visual learning system (I had my guitar signal routed to both the game and my AxeFx to get AxeFx tone while playing the game - worked ok). Watching this now, I guess I needed to give the game more time to take hold in my aging brain.

Meanwhile my version of Rocksmith lies dormant. I logged about 100 hours before I gave up, but I'm seriously thinking about upgrading
to the latest version. It's a great program, IMO. Several improvements to the game have me thinking I might be able to make it work
for me. But I'll never get close to that little girl's skill level. Jeez! Young Blood!

There is hope for the future of Rock n' Roll, when I see a 10 year old girl playing "War ensemble" from Slayer with a smile all over her face!!! Even her sister is on the right way to become a new crustcore-scream-queen.... Hail to the parents....they did a great job!!!!

Up the Axes!!!

Even if that was a "Look'a'Like" spoof Vid....the Riffage of war Ensemble is exactly what King/Hannemann did in this song.

It Even would take a lot of skills to pretending it......so don't Spoil the Party, Bitch. :) (...just kidding....)

Just only seeing a Ten Year Old Child having Fun with a guitar and Slayer makes my day.

Back
Top Bottom