FM9 This Past Tuesday NIght Live, Live stream All Patches Rebuilt the from scratch

Larry Mitchell

Power User
Hello Every one. I decided last week to start over and rebuild all of my patches (57) for my songs that i play live. This was instead of just copying over my patches from either the FM3 or Axe Fx 3. Some of these patches have just been moved over from Axe 2 to AX 8 to FM3 and for awhile the FM9. adding some new ones here and there and swapping out somethings when some new effects or other coolness was added to the fractal universe as the came up.

it was truly refreshing to to completely look back at some of the song presets and figure out new ways to do somethings and let go and replace some things with others. (phase instead of chorus in some songs. Different verbs, even the Delays. I am a delay lover, and the Fractal Universe has so many delays it‘s amazing. 2 delays, Megatap delay, Multi delay. plex delay, the pitch block has delay I am looking forward to diving into more unusual delay usage.

Anyway. Here is last tuesday‘s Tuesday night Live show with all new FM9 presets. Even a few mistakes getting used to where things were as i changed them again. And a few Virutal capo left on in wrong scenes snafu. Always check twice, then check it again. Then once again in the morning and maybe right before the show starts. :)

Thank you for watching.

Hey Larry, love your tone and phrasing! May I ask what kind of amp models do you usually fall back on?
For most if not all of this video and my current live presets. I am using one amp and scene controllers when needed. A few just the one amp on two channels. Same amp different settings
The 1987x Jump Plexi

In the past my favorite amps in the fractal universe are
Blues Jr. Tubes changed to EL84’s and used like there is no master volume
THe 1987x plexi Jumped
Deluxe
Tremolux
JTM 45
the vibrolux
Topboost AC

I use more for recording depending on the project but i think those are the ones ive used live

Hello Every one. I decided last week to start over and rebuild all of my patches (57) for my songs that i play live. This was instead of just copying over my patches from either the FM3 or Axe Fx 3. Some of these patches have just been moved over from Axe 2 to AX 8 to FM3 and for awhile the FM9. adding some new ones here and there and swapping out somethings when some new effects or other coolness was added to the fractal universe as the came up.

it was truly refreshing to to completely look back at some of the song presets and figure out new ways to do somethings and let go and replace some things with others. (phase instead of chorus in some songs. Different verbs, even the Delays. I am a delay lover, and the Fractal Universe has so many delays it‘s amazing. 2 delays, Megatap delay, Multi delay. plex delay, the pitch block has delay I am looking forward to diving into more unusual delay usage.

Anyway. Here is last tuesday‘s Tuesday night Live show with all new FM9 presets. Even a few mistakes getting used to where things were as i changed them again. And a few Virutal capo left on in wrong scenes snafu. Always check twice, then check it again. Then once again in the morning and maybe right before the show starts. :)

Thank you for watching.

Man really enjoyed that song tons of feeling.

Back
Top Bottom