This new Fender Concert amp . . .

I think this one predates "way back when" by about 20 years, although I believe it was a 4x10. If I'm not mistaken, it's distinguishing feature was its tremolo, which sounds less like tremolo and more like the voice of a horny angel. But if the model in the Axe is any indication, it also has an outstanding clear-but-warm clean tone and also a fantastic sizzle.

I actually do have some experience with the Rivera Concert. Also an awesome amp.

Last edited:
Just set this up. Outstanding. This and the Super 6G4, simply sound beautiful.
These types of amps put me in my happy place, looking forward to playing these at tomorrows gig.

I think this one predates "way back when" by about 20 years, although I believe it was a 4x12. If I'm not mistaken, it's distinguishing feature was its tremolo, which sounds less like tremolo and more like the voice of a horny angel. But if the model in the Axe is any indication, it also has an outstanding clear-but-warm clean tone and also a fantastic sizzle.

I actually do have some experience with the Rivera Concert. Also an awesome amp.

4x10s.

Brownface Fenders are incredible.

But really, all the Fenders shine in FW17.

I just played a whole set with the 5F1 Tweed. Perfect dark but poppin vibe with my Les Paul. Just a huge tone with tremendous dynamics.

This box is too dayum fun to play... it's a sin. :)

Back
Top Bottom