• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

This is what happens when your power is out for 5 days because of a nor'easter...

pima1234

Fractal Fanatic
Best answers
It is no fun relying on the generator. Much of the US needs to upgrade the power grid. Sucks man. Hoping your pipes stay unfrozen!

My office/studio is in the basement... No transfer switch breaker to the basement. We've been pretty lucky in this house.

Need Spring. Seasonal allergies be damned!

Fortunately we do but it's back out after today's storm so maybe I'll have more fodder for another song in a couple days

Brownmatthall

Forum Addict
Best answers
It is no fun relying on the generator. Much of the US needs to upgrade the power grid. Sucks man. Hoping your pipes stay unfrozen!

My office/studio is in the basement... No transfer switch breaker to the basement. We've been pretty lucky in this house.

Need Spring. Seasonal allergies be damned!
I'll take a runny nose over this any day haha

Top Bottom