This is the tone I am looking for.............

I was going to post that they remind me of a mix between Accept and Priest... Then did a quick Google search to find the they are German and the singer had been up to replace Halford in Priest back in the day... :)

I'm sure you can achieve those tones with the Axe Fx, although I'm not really into this kind of music these days so I haven't tried.

I was going to post that they remind me of a mix between Accept and Priest... Then did a quick Google search to find the they are German and the singer had been up to replace Halford in Priest back in the day... :)

I'm sure you can achieve those tones with the Axe Fx, although I'm not really into this kind of music these days so I haven't tried.
Accept and Priest are their mother and father.......you nailed it on the head!

Overall mix / guitar tone is great for the genre for sure. Purely my opinion .. the guitar lead work felt a bit dated, I liked the first harmonized section though.End result I like it!

If someone wanted a definition of Metal....a link to this vid would suffice.
Never heard of them, but love it.

I would go for FAS Modern or Modern II.

Here is a preset-cab bundle i've been working on : It's an Alter Bridge tonematch but sounds pretty close to the video on my JP7
Tell me what you think ;)

Import Preset/Cab bundle with AxeEdit or AX8Edit

Attachments

• Alter Bridge - find da real '18.syx
    23.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Alter Bridge - find da real '18 (ax8).syx
    23.3 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom