This Girl Should Get A Trophy For Not Coughing

That's why it's important to start with classical music, ideally at an early age (piano and violin in her case). Most guitarists are self taught, and that has... consequences. But I don't think that she's even gone to conservatory. She has a unique style, but there are many talented people out there....

Do you want me to wallow in self loathing? Because that video is how you get me to wallow in self loathing :(

Thanks for sharing. Her music is beautiful and her talent and skills are staggering. I guess maybe she had predecessors, but as someone who doesn't tap, I've never seen anyone play with that style of two handed technique. It's amazing. F-ing fantastic! :)

Thanks for sharing. Her music is beautiful and her talent and skills are staggering. I guess maybe she had predecessors, but as someone who doesn't tap, I've never seen anyone play with that style of two handed technique. It's amazing. F-ing fantastic! :)
We always were impressed with Geddy Lee's ability to sing while playing those syncopated mixtures of odd bar times. She plays the bass lines well, and sings beautifully with the flu. Next she'll do it from a hang glider or something. But the point to all of it to me is that she isn't afraid to be herself, and she writes and performs very meaningful music. I can only dream of working with talent like that.

"Anything you can do, I can do better". The song is true. But it is quite a bummer to be shown up by an 8 year old girl.... :-(

Talent is not evenly distributed... Very impressive.

Must say the performance video was extremely skillful, but too nervous a type of music to keep me watching.

The title of this thread made me hesitant to look at work.
That's *exactly* what I was thinking! LOLOLOLOLOL

Yeah - she's awesome. Makes me want to quit guitar and maybe start working on the kazoo or maybe set up a jug band.

That Kiesel is gorgeous as well!

Yeah, those Japanese eight-year olds are too intense. Here is somebody almost twice as old as Lisa X, hopefully it will help:

If not that, then some soothing Japanese music, perhaps

That first kid is just chewing gum and looks bored while she's out shredding me. Jeeeeeez.

I think I'll just go back to bed now. Permanently.

Had 'Karate' stuck in my head for over a week when I first heard it. 15 million views in 2 months for that video. Popularity is not evenly distributed as well apparently. lol :D

Back
Top Bottom