this delay/reverb

Well tone wise if you have the exact guitar w/ same gauge strings ... that would be a good start,.. next would be amp selection and lots of EQ'ing.

Reverb - in the vid notes he has listed "Spacetime Delay" and I don't hear much "Delay" on there so maybe he's utilizing the delay in conjunction with the onboard amp reverb to come up with this ambient spacious reverb - I'm curious on this one as well ... I could use a good reverb set up like this one :)

Well tone wise if you have the exact guitar w/ same gauge strings ... that would be a good start,.. next would be amp selection and lots of EQ'ing.

Reverb - in the vid notes he has listed "Spacetime Delay" and I don't hear much "Delay" on there so maybe he's utilizing the delay in conjunction with the onboard amp reverb to come up with this ambient spacious reverb - I'm curious on this one as well ... I could use a good reverb set up like this one :)

Yes, I do have that guitar, and I realize much is in his talented fingers, but it would be sweet to have a patch that comes close to this tone along with the delay/reverb he has in this video. Very delicious.

Here's a quick clip of my take on this Delay/Reverb sound. I am an old classic rock guy..I am no jazz player. And this was on the neck pickup of my solid body EBMM 'Axis'. So, you know the drill....you will need to do some tweaking for your guitar......

Here's the birthday preset. @jiagap

Attachments

• Happy Birthday Verb.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
that's a pretty darn good starting point that's for sure,.. seem like the tail in the original is much darker and subdued a bit,.. but I like it! I'll have to load it up this evening and mess around with it. Thanks Moke!!!

Here's a quick clip of my take on this Delay/Reverb sound. I am an old classic rock guy..I am no jazz player. And this was on the neck pickup of my solid body EBMM 'Axis'. So, you know the drill....you will need to do some tweaking for your guitar......

Here's the birthday preset. @jiagap

Wow, kind gift Moke. Thank you. Yes, a good starting point. Probably the second best birthday gift of this year. The best being my wife getting us Joe Bonamassa tickets for October. Yeehaw!

that's a pretty darn good starting point that's for sure,.. seem like the tail in the original is much darker and subdued a bit,.. but I like it! I'll have to load it up this evening and mess around with it. Thanks Moke!!!
Lower the 'Mix' and the 'High Cut' a bit in the Reverb block.

Back
Top Bottom