Third Party Cabs for Axe Fx III

Hey there guys,

I have a ton of third party cabs that I have been trying to load into my Axe Fx III, but they wont load through "Axe Manage Cabs". It allows me to search for them and it appears that they are loading, but they never populate in my "user cab" section. The selection cabs that comes stock with the Axe Fx III is amazing and honestly, I probably dont need my IRs, but it would sure be nice to have access to them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hey there guys,

I have a ton of third party cabs that I have been trying to load into my Axe Fx III, but they wont load through "Axe Manage Cabs". It allows me to search for them and it appears that they are loading, but they never populate in my "user cab" section. The selection cabs that comes stock with the Axe Fx III is amazing and honestly, I probably dont need my IRs, but it would sure be nice to have access to them.

Check the the Browser pane is visible on the left hand side (there a “show/hide option in the menu, or hit Ctrl+B (windows), or Cmd+B (mac) keyboard short cut. Once the browser is showing you should see the IR files from the folder you’ve “searched” for, then you can choose which files to drag and drop on the user cabs section on the right.

Hey there guys,

for sure you are doing something wrong.

Back
Top Bottom