Third bar on “Axe-FX III” blue light logo dimmer?

Who fucking cares, really... ?

When I walk off stage, people comment on my tone, not the display panels of my gear. If it bothers you that much, put a piece of electrical tape over it, problem solved.

Lol.
These type of threads were pretty common , while the wait list for the AX8 was growing. Guys passing time , ....impatiently.

Sadly , I just read read ( III ) pages of it , while I......wait. lol

“Keptin! Photon torpedos incoming!”

“Well then, Mister Chekov, you’d best raise the shields, hadn’t you?”

giphy.gif

Imagine if the colour of the logo changed based on the input signal - i.e. it went red when you tickled the reds. How great would that look when playing on a dark stage!

You can control the amount of lights in the firmware, it corresponds to different operation modes. You can select mode 1 vintage mode (axe I) , Mode 2 modern setting (axe II) and lastly Mode 3 (axeIII) A.K.A plaid mode.

Plaid mode is not for the faint of heart, you should probably consult you physician before use. Comes with a disclaimer that would give your lawyer diarhea for a week. This mode has 3 lights, more realer than real, the shitz man, santa pelotas de caca..MF!!!

I’ve given this much thought, and I’m not too concerned. It makes sense now. The third bar is dim currently. This is because we are transitioning from the II to the III.

Back
Top Bottom