Third bar on “Axe-FX III” blue light logo dimmer?

It's like the flux capacitor, when that blue light gets as bright as the other two bars, you're going to see some serious shit! In the meantime these are only producing 1.20 gigawatts until a future firmware update

colors are in these days (ie Revv) --> wish --> ability to attach front panel logo color to amp channel (white,green,blue,red).

The third bar is an indicator of how well you are playing, and how much you rate the AxeIII capabilities. The third bar lights up accordingly.

If you are continuing to only get two bars, the AxeIII is saying maybe you are a better fit for the AxeII.

I hate blue leds, they hurt my eyes. I don’t think this unit is aesthetically attractive in the first place, but I truly hope they implement a simple rgb logo backlight so I don’t have to cover it with gaffers tape to save my eyesight. Should be easily doable. If not I’ll start a business modding them myself lol.

I hate blue leds, they hurt my eyes. I don’t think this unit is aesthetically attractive in the first place, but I truly hope they implement a simple rgb logo backlight so I don’t have to cover it with gaffers tape to save my eyesight. Should be easily doable. If not I’ll start a business modding them myself lol.

I kinda agree with you here. Blue LEDs are by far the brightest and most distracting/obnoxious. Maybe the logo light isn't LED though and as such maybe the effect has been emphasized in the pics and it's not actually distractingly bright in person.

But if it is, there's going to be a lot of people simply taping over it. Not exactly great for advertising.

You only have to be in the room with a blue led to get retina damage, not staring into it like the sun. It’s a cumulative effect. I have swapped or covered every blue led in my home and guitar rig, just looking at the ambient light cast from a blue led is enough to give me and others a headache. The super bright green and purple ones are only marginally better.

Just like pre-CBS Fenders, only green-screen units have that vintage mojo

Edit: why am I replying to this thread?

O man. This is a major issue for me. There's no way I can use this unit until that's corrected. Hopefully, by the time my name comes up on the wait list it will be resolved otherwise, I'll have to stick with my AxeII.

I dunno man, if I'm going to spend $2500 on a piece of gear the lights better.... My gosh.

I hate blue leds, they hurt my eyes.

I kinda agree with you here. Blue LEDs are by far the brightest and most distracting/obnoxious.

I do believe you guys have brought up some legitimate concerns and encourage you to hold off on purchasing a unit.

Especially if you are ahead of me on the wait list ! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes, but because of this damned thread, all I see is that dim 'I' in every video/pic. Thanks. It wasn't an issue before this thread. ;)

RR

Back
Top Bottom