Thinking to get a tablet, black Friday deals?

Roadrunner

Power User
So I really really need (not really) a new tablet.

Specs wise……10", WIN10, enough memory to run simple stuff and internet, I will use it for AE etc, internal modem, GPS is not a must but can be nice and detachable keyboard will be great.

What do you guys recommend for this?

Anyone can recommend a good place to look for black Friday deal?

Thanks guys.

I bought an Asus T100 for this purpose, but only use a Kindle Fire for lyrics. After buying the Asus, I realized I didn't want a 10" screen on stage, didn't want to have that much cash in something that could easily get destroyed and didn't really think the additional screen size would buy me much....PLEASE note that I only use my table for lyrics. I really do love my Asus though.

I have 8" Galaxy Tab 4
Samsung 10.1" galaxy tab note
and a Dell 11" laptop

The Dell 2 in 1 Laptop is the best...
The dell outlet had one I paid $350 for with like an i5 or i7 a few days ago i saw for $175, they had a 40% deal

If you come across a good deal on the Surface 3 or 4 thats good- I got the dell because I fell in love with the Surfacebook but didn't want to spend $1500.

BUT i dislike the keyboard and the way the surface attaches (kind of has to balance doesn't hold itself up)

SO see if a 2 in 1 touchscreen laptop will work for you- they're super thin now too
I can use the Dell 4 different ways so even on a plane or on a bed it can be its own stand and the keyboard always there isn't bad

^ +1 on touchscreen laptop.

Touchscreen laptop here runs Axe Edit and wirelessly controls mixer. Can also do backing tracks or click tracks if necessary, but we usually run a separate device for that.

Back
Top Bottom