Thinking about switching from Prophesy to AxeFX(amp/cab q's)

FreaqyFrequency said:
Yall said:
I actually just ran my Prophesy through my Fender Passport PA and I was surpised at the difference. While it isn't the highest quality or simplest way of going FRFR, it game me a far better understanding of the differences.

Sh*t, this forum is gonna cost me a lot of money. :mrgreen:

I disagree entirely. I think it will save you a lot of money when you realize how much gear you DON'T have to buy because of the Axe. ;)

True for the long run for sure, but if I do go FRFR, it means I most likely won't be able to use any of my current equipment (would like a one-piece FRFR amp/cab if I end up going that way).

Yall said:
FreaqyFrequency said:
Yall said:
I actually just ran my Prophesy through my Fender Passport PA and I was surpised at the difference. While it isn't the highest quality or simplest way of going FRFR, it game me a far better understanding of the differences.

Sh*t, this forum is gonna cost me a lot of money. :mrgreen:

I disagree entirely. I think it will save you a lot of money when you realize how much gear you DON'T have to buy because of the Axe. ;)

True for the long run for sure, but if I do go FRFR, it means I most likely won't be able to use any of my current equipment (would like a one-piece FRFR amp/cab if I end up going that way).

The Atomic Reactor should fit that bill nicely.

Back
Top Bottom