• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Thinking about switching from Prophesy to AxeFX(amp/cab q's)

Yall

FreaqyFrequency said:
Yall said:
I actually just ran my Prophesy through my Fender Passport PA and I was surpised at the difference. While it isn't the highest quality or simplest way of going FRFR, it game me a far better understanding of the differences.

Sh*t, this forum is gonna cost me a lot of money. :mrgreen:

I disagree entirely. I think it will save you a lot of money when you realize how much gear you DON'T have to buy because of the Axe. ;)

True for the long run for sure, but if I do go FRFR, it means I most likely won't be able to use any of my current equipment (would like a one-piece FRFR amp/cab if I end up going that way).

Sixstring

Axe-Master
Yall said:
FreaqyFrequency said:
Yall said:
I actually just ran my Prophesy through my Fender Passport PA and I was surpised at the difference. While it isn't the highest quality or simplest way of going FRFR, it game me a far better understanding of the differences.

Sh*t, this forum is gonna cost me a lot of money. :mrgreen:

I disagree entirely. I think it will save you a lot of money when you realize how much gear you DON'T have to buy because of the Axe. ;)

True for the long run for sure, but if I do go FRFR, it means I most likely won't be able to use any of my current equipment (would like a one-piece FRFR amp/cab if I end up going that way).

The Atomic Reactor should fit that bill nicely.

Top Bottom