Thinking about grabbing this EB Music Man... Oops, grabbed it, NGD!!!!!!

I love mine. In fact, I just hung it up. Been playing it for about 8 hours tonight! I'd suggest you offer them about 20% off.
You just missed a fantastic deal on one on Reverb. Guy hated it and listed it for 2500. Didn't last a day. I've had no problems with mine.

Attachments

• 20210817_214133.jpg
    20210817_214133.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 62
I love mine. In fact, I just hung it up. Been playing it for about 8 hours tonight! I'd suggest you offer them about 20% off.
You just missed a fantastic deal on one on Reverb. Guy hated it and listed it for 2500. Didn't last a day. I've had no problems with mine.
Sweet! Yeah, I think I'm going to pull the phone order begging for discounts to offset sales tax like I do with my Sweetwater sales engineer. LoL!
That extra $400 sales tax sucks azz!!!
Sweet looking guitar!

Yeah... I like that 48 month zero interest.
I do the same thing at Sweetwater and haven't paid a dime in interest since I've had the card around 2013.

You know, I can't help but think one would get a rather significantly better price on a guitar in this price range by paying cash, after negotiating a deal, than paying full price, yet spreading out those payments over years. But what I'm not certain of is whether you'd come out ahead by weighing the value of that money today, vs. what it'll be worth later, and what you could do with the money that you don't use, by financing the purchase.
I'm know I'd have not gotten the prices I paid for my last 2 guitars, had I taken the payments instead, even with 0% financing.

Last edited:
I guess I got one without the fret buzz, neck problems or whatever I saw in another thread in one of the other forum topics here!!!

Plays like butter and sounds killer!
Slight volume and tone pullback and I'm about a normal average guitar. Full tilt, hold on for the ride in any tone knob position!!!

Piezo and active circuit for it sound good, too!!!

Me likies!

I guess I got one without the fret buzz, neck problems or whatever I saw in another thread in one of the other forum topics here!!!

Plays like butter and sounds killer!
Slight volume and tone pullback and I'm about a normal average guitar. Full tilt, hold on for the ride in any tone knob position!!!

Piezo and active circuit for it sound good, too!!!

Me likies!
Interestingly enough, my 20th is noticeably heavier than my Enchanted Forest, and when I pick it up, I can feel the extra resonance right away! The consistency between the 2 is not as good as people seem to report, but they are both the best guitars I've ever played. Which isn't saying a lot, but I'm quite happy with both. Like, I've never played a Suhr or Tom Anderson, for example.
I always lube my nut slots and dab a little across the saddles and down into where the strings come thru the trem block, and as long as my strings are stretched out, I can even go crazy on the trem, and the guitar will stay in tune well enough to finish a song. With just moderate use, the tuning is very stable.
And yeah, the tonal range is much wider than I would've thought, as long as you use the tone & volume controls. Roll the tone back on the neck PU, and it's instant smokey jazz.

Last edited:
Interestingly enough, my 20th is noticeably heavier than my Enchanted Forest, and when I pick it up, I can feel the extra resonance right away! The consistency between the 2 is not as good as people seem to report, but they are both the best guitars I've ever played. Which isn't saying a lot, but I'm quite happy with both. Like, I've never played a Suhr or Tom Anderson, for example.
I always lube my nut slots and dab a little across the saddles and down into where the strings come thru the trem block, and as long as my strings are stretched out, I can even go crazy on the trem, and the guitar will stay in tune well enough to finish a song. With just moderate use, the tuning is very stable.
And yeah, the tonal range is much wider than I would've thought, as long as you use the tone & volume controls. Roll the tone back on the neck PU, and it's instant smokey jazz.
Yessir!!! It has more weight than my briefly owned Steakhouse BFR Majesty did...
Love it! Volume and Tone on the mags is VERY responsive!!! I've played a lot of great guitars (wall full of PRS all the way through one Private Stock, Gibsons, some killer Korean FrankenGuitars I concocted, etc.......). This thing is as nice as anything I've put my hands on. Definitely a unique addition to the stable of horses! I can see it being a number 2 gigging guitar most nights.

Having zero problems with the locking tuners, nut, and tremolo unit either. I lubed it up and went all Van Halen/80's hair metal on steroids with it and it works as good or better than any non-locking tremolo and some Floyd guitars I've owned. I beat the neighbors into submission with the Fractal Axe 3 era boxes and the Laney LFR-212... They didn't stand a chance! Muuaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!

Once I know for sure it's staying with me, I'll be installing a well tuned Floyd Rose TremEndus /ESP Arming Adjuster on the tremolo setup
to my normal specs and feel I like! Then it will be really tuning/tremolo stable!

Last edited:
For their price point, I think you get quite a nice guitar, with very nice touches (piezo, push-push boost & coil split, locking tuners, SS frets, trem.) I love the neck, the fret access, the lack of PU rings, and the harmonic content of the PU's is fantastic! So many notes just bloom into harmonics.
I'm gassing for a Hydrospace! There was a mint one on Reverb (for 1 day) for $3800!
I think if they can keep their prices in line the way they are relative to other top brands, more and more players are going to discover EBMM.

Love the boost and the middle position in the push-out position!

I wasn't touching the price point of the Hydrospace, even though it is unbelievably killer looking!!!

Oh man, very jealous. I wanted one of these when announced, but just can't bring myself to do it with all the house projects I've got going on. Hopefully I can grab one in the future.

Oh man, very jealous. I wanted one of these when announced, but just can't bring myself to do it with all the house projects I've got going on. Hopefully I can grab one in the future.
It's worth finding a new or used one!!!
Hope you get one one day soon!

congrats on the new ax...love my jp15...EBMM is my favorite manufacturer... I know it's not some peoples cup of tea but I'd think most appreciate the quality and details of their products...anyways enjoy it my man

Back
Top Bottom