things that make you laugh

I'd never seen those "The Worst Band Ever Butchers..." videos.

HOLY SHIT!!!

I almost feel bad for them. I kept tapping my foot, trying to mentally will them all to stay within some generalized area of time.

haha, yeah I know what you mean. Their name is "Hush" because when they were "rehearsing" someone came out and told them to hush :lol

it's also hard to sit and watch the whole thing, but the guitar solo takes it to a whole other level

I'd never seen those "The Worst Band Ever Butchers..." videos.

HOLY SHIT!!!

I almost feel bad for them. I kept tapping my foot, trying to mentally will them all to stay within some generalized area of time.

I'm a nice guy. I think of ants and how they gotta work and they could've have a bad day and this giant dork like me finishes the crap day and crunch them up or feed them to spiders or something. I don't really believe in karma much but what if all the ants you crush or drown or raid or feed to spiders or set them up to fight in a gladiator like setting with their giant red brethren (that one was interesting) equaled the number of bad things that will happen to you? that and I generally just got a lot more passive as I've aged. I say that as if I'm an ancient of the past or something :lol I turned 21 not long ago. Some wisdom I have :razz

curb your enthusiasm on hbo. funniest...show...ever. A WAY dirtier Seinfeld. From the co-creator of Seinfeld, Larry David. Several episodes should be in some sort of comedy hall of fame, especially the "The Car Pool Lane (2004) and "Grand Opening" with The Tourettes' Chef (2002 season). I guarantee you will laugh your ass off.

Back
Top Bottom