Thin lizzy harmony try out. We will be strong from the China Town LP.

Dixiethedog

Experienced
I'm a newbie, a beginner, a new starter, inexperienced, I'm in no way an expert at this and I honestly don't really know what I'm doing but thought as my first attempt at a preset Id give a Thin Lizzy song a try.
I was messing around with amp selections on this just to work out how to save X/Y's to scenes. Lizzy would have generally used Marshall's. So the tone won't be right. :rolleyes:
Just as general play around idea I have scene 1 as a general rhythm, scene 2 as a lower leveled harmony for during the verse, scene 3 for the solo and scene 4 for the harmony intro and harmony in the solo.
I don't think Gurtej, Marco, Leon, Moke or Mark or other great patch writers will be feeling threatened by my abilities. lol
I used this scale (which I'm sure others could improve on).
I'm having to use a + sign to indicate a sharp, lol as my laptop is rubbish. But I'm sure you'll get the idea.
Just as an experiment I placed the scale on voice 1 and voice 2. I had voice 1 level at 100% and voice 2 at about 40%. I had the mix at about 35-40%.
Please feel free to add any constructive feedback? Like I've mentioned I'm a new starter with all of this high tech stuff!
So just to recap, the tone is not right, the level's need tweaking and the scale could do with some development, but it's fun to try and to learn!

A 4
A+ 4
B 4
C 3
C+ 3
D 4
D+ -4
E 3
F 3
F+ 3
G 4
G+ -4