AFIII Thin Lizzy "Boys are Back" with Moke's preset and plenty of clams

sskkmm

Power User
First time with the new band, first time playing this one live. Plenty of clams and bad camera location (only safe spot for the first two sets) but thought I would share. Thanks to @Moke - well worth it for the preset to save time figuring out the harmony parts... :)

This is also the kind of song that really brings people up to ask about your rig....

Hopefully will tighten it up some more. It is a fun song to play.

That was pretty cool to see that it worked out just like it was supposed to. Well done!

Where you using the pitch block in the preset to drop it a half-step, or was your guitar tuned down?

That was pretty cool to see that it worked out just like it was supposed to. Well done!

Where you using the pitch block in the preset to drop it a half-step, or was your guitar tuned down?
Pitch block to take it down a half step. :)
Thanks.

Great! Did you use the preset as is or did you have to make any modifications to it?
Thanks. I made minor modifications - mostly just gain/eq stuff to better mesh with other presets. I think I did mod the amp for one of the new curves (was using 11 b1) but not sure what it was at this time.

Back
Top Bottom