There's always time ...

I see a problem here - taking a laptop on vacation ?
I just got back from Fiji - I didn't even turn my phone on for 2 weeks - bliss !

Last edited:
Doing that right now..just shaved. Drinking coffee and waiting for kids to come down for school.

So you're always late for work/bringing the kids to school too? ;)

I see a problem here - taking a laptop on vacation ?
I just got back from Fiji - I didn't even turn my phone on for 2 weeks - bliss !

No laptop in my private time? That's hell to me. As is lying on a beach all do in the sun. Did that as a kid with my parents, hated it ever since.

No laptop in my private time? That's hell to me. As is lying on a beach all do in the sun. Did that as a kid with my parents, hated it ever since

Haha - well as someone who stares at a computer screen for 8-9 hours a day, its the last thing I want to do on vacation. You're on vacation - get out and explore the world - disconnect - unplug - live life !

Haha - well as someone who stares at a computer screen for 8-9 hours a day, its the last thing I want to do on vacation. You're on vacation - get out and explore the world - disconnect - unplug - live life !

I'll be the first one to admit that I'm addicted to internet. But I am quite able to go out and explore, as long as I can also enjoy some quality me time on my laptop. And as long as I also don't have to spend a single minute lying in the sun on a beach.

Back
Top Bottom