There is no spoon...

The third Matrix was a battle to sit through. I hope the 4th is going to be better.

The first one was amazing.

I used to work with Keanu's uncle. He told me before the first movie was open that Keanu was in martial arts training for a kung fu movie. That blew my mind as a concept, so I had to go first day to see that. Seeing "bullet time" effects reminded me of when I used to play with my Star Wars figures as a kid. I used to imagine slow motion, mid air battle sequences like that. It was a really amazing thing to see what I imagined as a child on the screen for the first time.

I thought part III, horrible to it was, closed everything off? More signs that Hollywood is out of ideas basically. So only reboots and reviving old franchises that have ran their course decades ago. With a heavy moralizing SJW slant of course. Count me out. And that's excluding that every Matrix sequel basically got worse anyway.

The Wachowski brothers (now the sisters) said they put every idea they ever had into the first movie, so maybe after all these years they've come up with some new stuff?

Back
Top Bottom