There are no Turkish recordings here and why

Well, there you go: start a company. You've identified the problem. Create the solution. Don't wait around for someone to do it for you.

Wow. Start a company just so he can buy an Axe? Hmmm. If it only took him six months to save enough to buy the Axe, he likely already has a job. Sometimes I can't believe the condescending things people write here. As for the OP, good luck to you my man. Hopefully FAS can help you out. I have to ask though, do you really feel that Turkey is a third world country? I've only been to Istanbul once, but I thought it wasn't too bad really.

Wow. Start a company just so he can buy an Axe? Hmmm. If it only took him six months to save enough to buy the Axe, he likely already has a job. Sometimes I can't believe the condescending things people write here. As for the OP, good luck to you my man. Hopefully FAS can help you out. I have to ask though, do you really feel that Turkey is a third world country? I've only been to Istanbul once, but I thought it wasn't too bad really.

It totally is. Not citywise maybe. But peoplewise it totally is. Experiencing it everyday :)

Hey sahinderya are you in Istanbul ? I may come to Istanbul in October, and possibly with my Axe, for some studio works with Cenk & Nazca

Guys thank you for all the support, but i still wonder why fractal doesnt even reply to turkish distributor.its more frustrating wait without knowing even how long it will be dammit

Whining on an internet forum is about as pointless as man nipples. I'm very sorry you have to live in Turkey, OP, but that's not Fractal's fault. What I can't believe is how people think that every time a company starts up and introduces a product, there should AUTOMATICALLY be a worldwide marketing and distribution network to satisfy your needs in your crappy little country wedged in between two even more crappy countries. Childish unrealistic whining, meet condescension, with a side of haughty derision.

Oh, man. Özgür Abbak and the Taksim Trio are both absolutely amazing. Beautiful, wonderful music. I have some listening to do. Thank you for sharing them.

Whining on an internet forum is about as pointless as man nipples. I'm very sorry you have to live in Turkey, OP, but that's not Fractal's fault. What I can't believe is how people think that every time a company starts up and introduces a product, there should AUTOMATICALLY be a worldwide marketing and distribution network to satisfy your needs in your crappy little country wedged in between two even more crappy countries. Childish unrealistic whining, meet condescension, with a side of haughty derision.

Rarely do I feel the need to call someone out as of late, but man, your post really got me going.

Firstly, his 'whining on an internet forum' has resulted in Matt asking for him to contact FAS re. the distribution problem. That's a result.

Secondly, I've been to Turkey. It's a great place with a varied and wide history, culture, and people. Calling it 'crappy... wedged in between two even more crappy countries' is insulting to your fellow countrymen who will be tainted by your narrow minded prejudice. It's unfortunate as any of the people from the US that I have met while travelling across the world have been very happy peaceful individuals with a deep appreciation for the world at large, not just for their corner of it. You seem to not share these traits.

Now your post may belittle other places and this may be a function of your experiences, but please try to accept other people for who they are. The OP had a problem and it seems to have been addressed in some way. This is one of the best functions of this forum. I'm sure somebody, somewhere is sorry that you actually had to read the post and post twice on the thread to get your point across. I'm also sure your formal apology signed by Cliff is in the post.

Get over yourself.

Last edited:
Well guys, believe it or not i still dont have an axe fx ii
Barely holding on to the money and waiting for turkish suppliers order
I think they are waiting for order quota, but what is my fault God!!!
Fractal asks for at least 4 by order and it is a great deal of money.
Never waited for an item other than a custom tama in 90s this long damn.

Woohooooo
http://imageshack.com/a/img537/2073/ZVpO74.jpg

A liilt interruption

Its alive!!!

I am happy for you too amigo. I live in Brazil and it was not an easy task for me to get the Axe FX 2. Brazil has an insane customs. Everything here is over taxed. We are allowed to import but, we end up paying too much on import taxes. I had a friend fly to the US, buy my unit and bring it under his arms. LOL. Thanks God I was blessed with my unit. I love this forum. So many different people with the same dreams.

Some have their dreams come true faster. Others struggle harder, but in the end we are all Fractal users. Yeaaaaaah. Cheers

I hear ya, Since I live in Iran and we don't even have an official reseller for FAS here. it's expensive everywhere but it even becomes more expensive for us in Iran due to shipping and taxes and low incomes etc. But I believe when if we have a will there will always be a way. as a iranian guitar player I think I was the first one that had an Axe FX II in Iran but guess what? Right now I know at least 3 other great guitar players who use Axe FX II here (and one of them always post here as well dear fellow guitar player with user ID "Hyper Planet"). So I think you are not alone in this matter. Enjoy your new axe fx II and keep rockin'

Back
Top Bottom