Theme from Tetris (Axe-Fx II, Fox ODS)

dunkel

Hi all

I've been playing Fractal since 2010 when I bought the Ultra. I moved to the Axe-FX II when that came out and have been using that ever since. Love that I get a consistent tone where ever I go (home, rehearsal room, concerts) and that I can easily bring it on a plane if I need to fly to a gig.

My rhythm tone is almost always the Mesa Boogie Mark IV tone ("USA LEAD") and my lead tone is almost always the Fuchs ODS ("Fox IDS") model. I use IR's from Ownhammer for a Mesa Booge 4x12 cabinet. Last, I use a Liquid Foot Jr+ midi controller to control it all. Still considering if I should get the III and the fractal foot switches :) I recently bought a real Mesa Boogie Mark V5:35 to be able to compare the real thing with the Fractal. It's fun with a real amp, but the Fractal sounds really good still and is so convenient for the reasons listed above.

Anyway, I play in a geeky band that plays cover songs of old computer game songs. Started out with tunes from the Commodore 64, but these days we play stuff from other retro computer / consoles too. We recently did a streaming concert from our rehearsal room in Copenhagen, Denmark, so this is the first time in a long time I got some footage of me playing the Fractal. Hope you like this version of the theme from Tetris :)

Back
Top Bottom