Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
I've never been a true bluesman but I've always loved that kind of phrasing and sound 😍
I created a new preset for the legendary Fractal Audio Ax Fx3 mk2 based on the amazing guitar tone of Stevie Ray Vaughan, consisting of 4 scenes:

Scene 1 a sound that changes from clean to scratchy crunch based on dynamics

Scene 2 the classic TS9 before the preamp

Scene 3 two TS9s in series for a biting, sustained lead sound

Scene 4 Lenny .....

All The Italian Guitar Brigade Premium Presets here: www.payhip.com/theitalianguitarbrigadeshop

Please Subscribe Comment and Like

Hi my dear Friends:D

Here is a new preset for Axe Fx III consisting of 3 scenes for new modern sounds:

The first "Pitcher" scene inspired by Steve Vai and the legendary Eventide

The second "Funker" scene is halfway between a rhythm sound and a little pushed lead

The third "Lead" scene provides a rich, full-bodied lead guitar sound

n.b. the Reso block can be activated to create a modern dissonance effect, very useful in new experimental musical productions

a big hug from the brigade

you can find this preset at:
www.payhip.com/theitalianguitarbrigadeshop

Last edited:

This is one of the most emotionally difficult presets I've created, used to record the song "the last embrace" dedicated to the memory of my beloved grandfather, who decided to say goodbye this October 30, 2021.
The preset consists of 3 scenes: the first scene dedicated to the slightly distorted rhythm guitar of the main riff, the second scene uses a low octave ring modulator to give life to the harrowing and dramatic sound of the melodic line, the third scene adds even more distortion for a poignant lead tone.

You can find the preset at the following link:

https://www.theitalianguitarbrigade...e-fx-iii-mk2-lultimo-abbraccio-guitar-preset/

TheItalianGuitarBrigade is a real musical philosophy, far from all the stereotypes and all the contemporary roads that have led to a creative stalemate and to the end of sound experimentation. The goal of the Brigade is to give life to a new world of musicians whose foundations are to communicate true emotions through music and sounds. Thanks to modern digital tools it is possible to create new sounds and new vibrations. Here you will find many premium presets that will color your notes.

Back
Top Bottom