THEDIGITALGOD IR's from Carvin Legacy

That "Shot - V - Shawn" exchange reminds me of that part in the movie E.T. where the scientist dude hits some crazy tones on his Highly amplified Mini MOOG and the Alien craft responds in like manner (of course the alien lands it hard and deep with that brain shaking sub sonic note).

Anyone for an encore??

Ha!!! Thanx(?) LOL!!! This IR sounded weird at first (well, actually, they all do when you toggle through them all... Phase differences I guess.) then I really came to enjoy it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You know, the 'humble player's' obligatory disclaimer. And +2 on the latter bits.

Yup. I'm still trying to practice and clean things up a bit. I can't help but always compare my skills to the likes of Vai and Petrucci. I have to stop doing that.

well now i dont feel so bad posting my sloppy atonal wanking. (after rereading that, it seems like i'm being insulting to Shotgunn's clip -- but thats not how i mean it at all.)
this preset using the R version of the impulse in the OP:

View attachment 9722

I wouldn't feel bad about that playing. That was better than mine. I have to relearn my right hand picking technique. Too many early years of worshipping Hammet. I don't know what to do with my fingers that aren't holding the pick. They just get in the way. Especially on my Ibanez guitars where the volume knob is right in my way. I'm looking forward to getting my EBMM JP 6 today. The volume knob on that is way out of the way. I'd still like to get used to the ibanez layout though.

I wouldn't feel bad about that playing. That was better than mine. I have to relearn my right hand picking technique. Too many early years of worshipping Hammet. I don't know what to do with my fingers that aren't holding the pick. They just get in the way. Especially on my Ibanez guitars where the volume knob is right in my way. I'm looking forward to getting my EBMM JP 6 today. The volume knob on that is way out of the way. I'd still like to get used to the ibanez layout though.

thanks for saying so, but certainly not better than yours. i just spend too much time working on other peoples projects and not enough time playing. id love to get back into a practice routine and get my chops back where they were about 5 years ago -- my articulation has gone to hell, lol. ive always been an ibanez man; gotta love those wizard necks and pointy RG bodies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom