THEDIGITALGOD IR's from Carvin Legacy

shawnguess

Inspired
these are two from a collection i did on a Carvin Legacy Combo with Vintage 30's fitted with Mullard EL34's. of course each speaker in any cab will have it's own sound so i sampled both with exactly the same mic position on each -- so be sure to try each one, as they are quite different. these particular IR's are on axis at the cap edge on the grill with 57's recording each speaker simultaneously. the 57's went into an API 3124 into a Lynx Aurora clocked with an Apogee Big Ben. so, top notch gear throughout.

files for Axe-Fx II
View attachment thedigitalgod - 57 edge 0 L.syx
View attachment thedigitalgod - 57 edge 0 R.syx

files for Standard and Ultra
View attachment thedigitalgod - 57 edge 0 R Axe-FX 1.syx
View attachment thedigitalgod - 57 edge 0 L Axe-FX 1.syx

Last edited:
Thanks Richard ;). And Shawnguess, Don't think those files where there when I read post:D

Last edited:
Thanks Richard ;). And Shawnguess, Don't think those files where there when I read post:D
haha, youre right, youre not losing your mind -- i added them after you mentioned the standard and ultra. i hadnt thought to include those versions.

Thanks, I'm picking up a Carvin 4X12 next week in a local music store sale so I'm really looking forward to hearing how it might sound with my axe.

It's when things like this happen that make this forum magic. Somebody puts in, someone adds, someone explains, and someone usually goes crazy with it LoL...

Damn Shotgunn, Now what am I supposed to do with all these dogs who are gathered all around my house while I listened to that? The hounds won't leave now. I'm frightened and I think some of my brain just shot out of my ear...... OOoohhh, now I get it... that's why the name "Shotgunn".

Back
Top Bottom