The Who - Won't Get Fooled....

The organ/synth is a sequencer that Pete and his producers used that stutter-played chord lines as the sequencer did its thing. You might PM @Moke who has experience with deeper dive FM9 things.

I don't think that it's critical to get the organ timbre perfectly to execute this song, but it's nearly impossible to play the keyboard part on guitar.
Here's something you can mess with. Listening back, I think the post drive is a bit too dirty.

Attachments

• Won't Get Fooled_20220923_142947.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 52
I don't think that it's critical to get the organ timbre perfectly to execute this song, but it's nearly impossible to play the keyboard part on guitar.
Here's something you can mess with. Listening back, I think the post drive is a bit too dirty.

I dropped the preset into my fm9 and it started playing on its own, sounded great but it keeps freezing up my entire unit.
I cannot make any adjustments or anything. Soon as I load it, everything freezes

Wow! This is certainly "close enough"! Thanks for the preset :)

Back
Top Bottom