The Waitlist

Joero6

Inspired
Just got on the Waitlist tonight for the Axe Fx II XL+. Wouldn't you know it would be out of stock when I decide to get it. LOL Oh well, looking forward to giving it a shot and seeing what happens. Joe

Just got on the Waitlist tonight for the Axe Fx II XL+. Wouldn't you know it would be out of stock when I decide to get it. LOL Oh well, looking forward to giving it a shot and seeing what happens. Joe
Same here but I've had an Axe Fx II since FW 1.00. I need more memory...

out of stock because Axe FX 3 is imminent .

Didn't Cliff like JUST say that the state of modeling is almost at it's best with this current FW? Aside from more memory or features what would a new hardware model even bring to the table? Especially this close to the release of the AX8

Didn't Cliff like JUST say that the state of modeling is almost at it's best with this current FW? Aside from more memory or features what would a new hardware model even bring to the table? Especially this close to the release of the AX8

4 amp blocks per preset.
And scribble strips.

;)
-
Austin

Right there with you Joe, I got on it Monday morning.

Damn bolognao_O

You would think that the brains that could create the digital model for a Dumble and all the others could whip up a digital burrito ..... and a clean one at that! ;-p

Back
Top Bottom