The Wait Begins (new FRFR)

Habuman

Power User
Just ordered an XiTone (superb customer service from Mick) Active 1x12. For now it will be paired with my Friedman ASM-12. Maybe not voiced the same but I expect some serious tones in the near future. Can't wait to spread the speakers to the right and left of stage.

Any tips for using two FRFRs to left and right?

The stereo separation will be most noticeable on stuff like ping-pong delays. Most venues I perform in my rig goes to FOH. Also, it is rare to get a stereo feed for the FOH, as return snake inputs are at a premium. But when I do get a stereo line, the guitar sounds fuller, at least to my ears. My current stage rig is a Line 6 Flextone II XL,, and I run output 2 into the Flextone effects return, so it is in stereo. I am giving serious consideration to switching to XiTones.

I am really curious about what do you think in the end, since I have the ASM-12 but I was thinking about the XiTone :D

The stereo separation will be most noticeable on stuff like ping-pong delays. Most venues I perform in my rig goes to FOH. Also, it is rare to get a stereo feed for the FOH, as return snake inputs are at a premium. But when I do get a stereo line, the guitar sounds fuller, at least to my ears. My current stage rig is a Line 6 Flextone II XL,, and I run output 2 into the Flextone effects return, so it is in stereo. I am giving serious consideration to switching to XiTones.

Thanks for the info. It is going to be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom