The Tour is over - Now I'm digging into 7.0!

Radley

Experienced
Thanks for the encouragement during my first tour using all Fractal equipment for all guitars acoustic and electric. After I sorted a few details out, the system worked flawlessly! Although I used 7.0 for the last few shows, I didn't really have time to delve into all the new features & amps until now (still exploring). I think 7.0 is great, and it makes the AFX II even more unbelievably flexible & realistic sounding...

Major Kudos to Cliff and the Fractal Team for yet another substantial update!!!

It was great following posts about where you were and folks seeing the show/hearing your work. Thanks for sharing the preparation for the tour. Maybe when you get settled back in you can give us a breakdown of your experiences with the Axe Fx, what other musicians thought of it, etc. It would be interesting reading!

I've never been this anxious to for a firmware update. It's the darn weasel I'm so interested in.

Hadley, I think you are going to love 7.0!

7.01 is coming soon. Features new "IMART" (Intelligent Maximum-Likelihood Adaptive Real-Time) pitch detector.

Does this mean my Dodgers will finally be able to hit a curve ball? :mrgreen

Hadley... Congrats on a successful tour! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts as it progressed.

Congrats on the tour Radley! And thanks for drawing up some info on 7.01! Vai wasn't kidding when he said everyday is like Christmas with the Axe FX II.

7.01 is coming soon. Features new "IMART" (Intelligent Maximum-Likelihood Adaptive Real-Time) pitch detector.
You should go on tour more often Radley ;)

Mind you .... I'm starting to get quicker at firmware updating than I am at actually playing ...... mind you again, I have never rolled back to a previous version after an update.

Back
Top Bottom