The Tomato Farm Studio Ampeg SVT 410 Bass IRs ... best $100 I've spent on IRs

maschoff

Experienced
I recently endeavored to enlist Greg Tomao from The Tomato Farm Studio to make a custom IR pack using an Ampeg SVT-VR power amp through an Ampeg SVT 410. I requested the SM57 and MD421 mics and Greg was kind enough to throw in the Mondo for my patience. The link below is to a zip file containing 2 of the 18 IRs Greg provided; one of the 2 SM57 IRs provided and the other a mix of the 421 and the Mondo. It was really hard to pick two to share with you, so definitely check Greg's work out.

The Tomato Farm Studio Ampeg SVT 410 Bass IRs

I hope you find these as pleasing as I do; I am definitely looking forward to trying the Mesa Boogie Rectifier 412 (Celestion Vintage 30) and the
Splawn 412 (Jensen Electric Lightning)

Last edited:
Thanks a million. Please consider sharing the others. I wouldn't mind donating a few quid for your troubles.

On a separate note: I'd like to see more bass UR IR's on the forum, be it paid or otherwise.

Thanks a million. Please consider sharing the others. I wouldn't mind donating a few quid for your troubles.

On a separate note: I'd like to see more bass UR IR's on the forum, be it paid or otherwise.

Greg graciously allowed me to share one or two but I agree we definitely need more bass IRs. If you're interested in these please contact Greg.

Greg did me some custom guitar impulses too few years ago, really nice guy and listens to your wishes and does a great job, i recommend him too!

The link to these is no longer working, is there any chance you can re post these, I would love to check them out!

Back
Top Bottom