The Thanks Thread

BigD1977

Power User
Nothing in particular has prompted me to start this, except to maybe say thanks to Cliff and his team for what they have done for me.

Now, before anyone gets up on a high horse, I am not a FAS employee, I am in no way affiliated with FAS and have never even met (to my knowledge) Cliff or anybody else from FAS. In fact, it would be a bit of a job to offhandedly meet them since I'm based somewhere in the foggy outskirts of Europe, so any accusations of being a suck up can kiss my toned behind. It's purely good manners to people who have done a stellar job.

The Ultra is by all means the most important piece of guitar related gear I have ever owned, and for me is irreplaceable. I can replace my Parker Fly with another guitar, my custom 8 string with an RG2228, and they will do the job. I cannot envisage this happening with the Ultra.

The free updates are amazing in this day and age, and just when I thought things wouldn't get better, the Axe Edit 1.0 came out, and now I find myself building tones I wouldn't have had the patience for previously. In fact, I have never had a tool to spur me on this much musically since my parents bought me my first battered electric.

For this, you are owed a world of thanks.

Back
Top Bottom