The Spirit Carries On (EBMM Majesty/Axe-Fx II XL) - SoloaWeek

Congratulations, you're now in that category of guitar players that make me want to practice and quit forever at the same time. One of my fav songs and you NAILED it.

great job, the guitar looks tiny. Interesting for lab players this can be an issue both in odd reach but even more so, I just got a guitar with similar smaller body (blue one in my sig) and the top rubs right into my mid forearm (since the top edge is much lower). You might want to discuss this in your review (for us lappies).

That was amazing, I don't comment too much usually but when I see something that well done, I am happy to say so. Inspires me to practice, do you teach? :lol

I was going to buy the 7 string version. Played one at NAMM and havn't stopped thinking about it. They're unreal instruments

That was amazing, I don't comment too much usually but when I see something that well done, I am happy to say so. Inspires me to practice, do you teach? :lol

Very kind of you to chime in here.

I have taught in the past, but I've not been able to fit it in my schedule in quite a while.

Great job as always Cooper
thumbsup.gif

Did you do the vocal too..?
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom