The Short-term Effect of Patriots' loss on Firmware Releases

Ravens are going to win it all. Lamar Jackson will be MVP.

Lamar's career will be short though. Those guys always try to run the ball one too many times...
Ouch! That didn't go well! I was hoping for a Ravens-49ers rematch in the Super Bowl so the 49ers could avenge their previous loss. Oh well. Go Niners!

All I care about now is that the Packers make it to the super bowl and lose to whoever they play against in utterly heartbreaking fashion.

That Chiefs comeback though...SHEESH! Played the last 3 quarters of that game like a mugging victim who decided to fight back! Tennessee will be tough. That defense is stout and Henry is a wrecking ball in a football jersey.

Jackson looked lost the entire game. Just really not there at all. He also turned into a child throwing a tantrum when things didn’t go the way he wanted them to. Really strange. I’m not bashing the guy because I think he’s extremely talented and will continue to develop into a great QB. But that whole game was so very out of character for him. And yes, that Tennessee defense IS fast. And physical too. Those guys hit and finish tackles. Very well coached.

I hate Pete Carrol but love Russel Wilson so I'm a bit conflicted on the Seattle-Green Bay game.

It's just unfortunate there is no way both teams come out with a loss in this game. I can't stand either of them.

Wilson on almost any other team would make me happy though.

It's just unfortunate there is no way both teams come out with a loss in this game. I can't stand either of them.

Wilson on almost any other team would make me happy though.
Ha, yes, this is one of those games where I don't like either team. Wilson is a class act though.

Seahawks almost made the comeback. I was rooting for the them as the lesser of two evils because I think they would be a better opponent for the 49ers, evil incarnate if it ever existed. :)

Back
Top Bottom