I saw him in Stockholm a couple of weeks ago. Just brilliant. Never seen him live before, and together with Guthrie Govan......., what can I say, awesome!!!

I'll be at the same show. I'm from Sarasota and not familiar with the venue...is there anywhere close by to get a couple beers before the show?

Agreed... Amazing album. I'm going to see him in St. Pete in a 2 or 3 weeks and can't wait to see these songs performed.

Cool tune, interesting how the song on it's own is somewhat sleepy but when coupled with the vid it becomes very sad.

I think if you replace the raven in the video with FW10 and the little girl with AE2 you will understand the songs true meaning. :(

I am a HUGE PT fan and a somewhat lesser solo SW fan and listened to Insurgentes today for the first time in ages.

I must admit I prefer it to the two follow up SW solo released and I think it's because it's far more "PT-like" than the two later releases.

Hoping PT isn't dead....

I'm a PT fan but I also like the Opeth / Wilson combination. I find that some PT albums are good and some are mediocre but that's fine.

I'll be at the same show. I'm from Sarasota and not familiar with the venue...is there anywhere close by to get a couple beers before the show?
I wish I could remember, but I haven't been to the venue in a couple years. I want to say I remember there being some places nearby though. All I can remember for certain was it was in downtown St. Pete and finding a parking space required some additional patience on my part, lol.

I like the explanation for writing the song very interesting and makes you think about the reality of the inevitable end of your life.

Back
Top Bottom