The preset for my Justin Aufdemkampe Charvel demo. Video, etc...

Burgs

Power User
I found a rare bird online - a Charvel Justin Aufdemkampe Limited Edition Pro-Mod SD24. I knew nothing of Mr Aufdemkampe or his band 'Miss May I' but I sure liked the look of that guitar. So I bought it. Cheap! I like to show-and-tell so I wrote a preset with which to demo said axe. You will find that preset here and the video demo ⬇

Seems I was able to correctly guess Justin's amp preferences. He got in touch with me via Instagram last night and said: "Thank you for the review! 200 were made and no more! As that guitar was apart of a limited run we did. Love the tones you were getting out of this and appreciate the kind words! The Texas special I added in because my favorite guitarist is SRV. He also used these. The amp sim for the kemper that I usually use is the EVH 5150III red. For the cleans I use the Twin. So spot on!🤘🏻🤘🏻"

I love your videos and even more your presets as they always translate perfectly for my setup. I've been using one your fuzz presets for a few songs when gigging for several years now.

I love your videos and even more your presets as they always translate perfectly for my setup. I've been using one your fuzz presets for a few songs when gigging for several years now.
Thanks! That's very encouraging and I appreciate you taking the time to let me know. Cheers. 🙏🏻

Back
Top Bottom