The Pop Tart thread

Oh god, now I have seen it all... Ha, Is someone expecting???

It's not really that surprising considering she's in Portland in January and hasn't seen the sun for over 4 months. I'm waiting to see what Nikki puts on a pop tart in March after a few more months without sun.

Last edited:
POP! In the name of tart, before you make my (...breakfast)

Eggo in the toaster, don't pop til you get a tart.

OK officer, I'll come quietly.

So I am sitting here, minding my own business, when I smell.. peanut butter. Melting peanut butter. "Mmmmm!" methinks. I seek out this lovely aroma, only to find my better half eating something. "What is that?" I ask. "Oh! It is.. well, ya see... there are two Pop-Tarts in the package, so I toasted them. Then I thought, why not add some peanut butter. Warm Pop-Tarts, peanut butter on the unfrosted side of these brown sugar cinnamon Pop-Tarts, makes a great sandwich!"

So I give to you... the Brown Sugar Cinnamon Peanut Butter Pop Tart Sandwich!
View attachment 8774
"WERE NOT WORTHY WERE NOT WORTHY"

Ohh! Ohh!

What did popeye say when he saw poptart?

"poptart I aaaam your faaaaather"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"yes I am, now shut up and eat your spinach"

Poptart refused to eat the spinach and dived into the vulcano of mount sugertop.

His brother tried some and instantly spasmed his way down on the floor.

My ex-wife's best friend's cat pooped diarrhea on my leg Tuesday night. I had to take my pants off for the long car ride home.

True story that I thought would go well in this thread.

Who'd be cruel enough to feed pop-tarts to a small domesticated animal?

Grounds for cruelty to animals right there, I tell ya'....

:D

Why were you even in the vicinity of your ex-wife's best friends cat for something of this nature to be possible?

Ex-wife............................................................................................NOT.

ex-wife's best friends.........................................................................not a snowballs chance in hell.

ex-wife's best friends cat....................................................................is that furry little bastard still breathing?

My ex-wife's best friend's cat pooped diarrhea on my leg Tuesday night. I had to take my pants off for the long car ride home.

True story that I thought would go well in this thread.

i can one up there Steadystate... I had a coworker that fed a cat ex-lax and put it in his neighbors car to get back at him for his dog craping on his lawn severely gross but true story...
vomit.gif

Back
Top Bottom