The Pop Tart thread

I think cliff probably reads this thread and laughs himself blue that his acolytes have reduced the 'competition' to sugar-coated funny nothings

He probably prank calls kemper now and asks them if they have any more toasters in stock :D

or calls line 6 and asks for the best pod tart

Hmmmmmm.....maybe I might do that myself too! :p

Muhhahaha

Muhahahahahahahahahahahaha

MUwawahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaa wooo hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa (*Pause*) ..........MUhahahahahahahahahahahaha

I agree. There hasn't been a single picture of a hot pop-tart singer.

Here ya go... take your pic, Strawberry, Chocolate, Cinnamon.

images1.jpg

billboard4.jpg

51dCxxTqWqL_SL500_AA300_.jpg

All this talk of pop tarts got me hungry for a Kemper. I'm the impatient type (I drove to NH to pick up the Axe II, as opposed to sitting on the aptly named waiting list) and bit the bullet or pop tart and bought one direct from Germany - I'll provide an honest critique to the Axe-II upon arrival; however, I'm not going to be overly critical since the product was just released and hopefully Kemper will provide timely updates with additional features.

They relase free updates on their products, but don't expect it to be anywhere NEAR as often as fractal....

You might want to have a pop tart or two while you wait! :lol

Actually, my wife eats two pop tarts every morning for breakfast. We have what seems like a warehouse supply of the beasties.

Anyone know how screwed I am on US customs? In my haste I forgot about that little, but expensive detail. CRAP!

I only know pop tarts from US TV shows.

What are the nutrition facts of these products?

Are there any real ingredients in them or is it just chemicals, fat and sugar?

like everything else in the US, the nutrition facts are horrendous and would give most foreigners a heart attack with plain sight. So bluntly put, the latter of your question is your clearer answer. But to say if any real ingredients are in them is like asking if air has oxygen. Well of course it has real ingredients. Real chemicals, real flavor enhancers, real fat, etc. All naturally made by real factories :lol

Reactions: jon
Darth Vader just died though :( :cry The original actor

Um, not quite. David Prowse is alive and well.

However Bob Anderson passed away on Jan 1, and he was the stunt double for the light sabre duels in Empire and Return of the Jedi (as well as the swordfighting choreographer for all of the LOTR films and Pirate of the Caribbean, plus hundreds of other films.)

Legendary guy, and a sad loss.

Um, not quite. David Prowse is alive and well.

However Bob Anderson passed away on Jan 1, and he was the stunt double for the light sabre duels in Empire and Return of the Jedi (as well as the swordfighting choreographer for all of the LOTR films and Pirate of the Caribbean, plus hundreds of other films.)

Legendary guy, and a sad loss.

What he said.

Each civilization brings its unique gifts to our world...

the ancient chinese brought us medicine...

the mayans archictecture...

the greeks mathematics and philosophy...

the United States, spray cheese and pop tarts.

Richard

Back
Top Bottom