The Pop Tart thread

:lol

+1 I snack on them while at work. I try to pick up healthy snacks like granola, nuts, etc. while at the store, but... I end up with 2 or 3 boxes of Pop Tarts in my cart instead. :eek:ops
ohh man at last you don't have that permanent hunger that I seem to have. No I don't have parasites just in case you were wondering :mrgreen but every time I step into Ralph's I get very hungry and buy every lean cuisine (mac n cheese, ravioli, fettuccine, etc yeah I know It's for people who want to lose weight, but they taste good!) and bags of chips I can lay my hands on. If I'm really hungry the spending will definitely hit past $50 and if my sister didn't stop me, I could pack all that in two days tops. I'm surprised I don't have diabetes, high cholesterol, or am fat. I haven't dropped dead so either I'm a walking miracle, or I have super powers. Hmmmmm....

ohh man at last you don't have that permanent hunger that I seem to have. No I don't have parasites just in case you were wondering :mrgreen but every time I step into Ralph's I get very hungry and buy every lean cuisine (mac n cheese, ravioli, fettuccine, etc yeah I know It's for people who want to lose weight, but they taste good!) and bags of chips I can lay my hands on. If I'm really hungry the spending will definitely hit past $50 and if my sister didn't stop me, I could pack all that in two days tops. I'm surprised I don't have diabetes, high cholesterol, or am fat. I haven't dropped dead so either I'm a walking miracle, or I have super powers. Hmmmmm....

I was in Seattle a few years ago and man i have never seen so many over weight people in my life, the potion sizes in the US are disgustingly large..of course i went crazy for a week..steak, hash browns, eggs..all for breakfast..so gross!! :D

A week was enough, i needed to get back to some Corn Flakes & Fruit!!

:lol

+1 I snack on them while at work. I try to pick up healthy snacks like granola, nuts, etc. while at the store, but... I end up with 2 or 3 boxes of Pop Tarts in my cart instead. :eek:ops

Me too, guilty as charged! :( I have a weakness for them and snickers/milky way :$

Pop Tarts suck! they have no tone whatsoever Toasters Strudel is the real deal you can taste all the tube goodness. Now that it is settled, the Kemper and Axe FX will most likely reside together as they are two different pieces of gear so NO it will not be taking over.

Last edited:
Yea, those toaster strudels ARE warmer and more organic.

Pop tarts have that line 6 boxiness, like the sugar saturation isn't high enough! :p

Oh I'm having great fun with this thread....

My kids like poptarts. I do not. It is freaky pitting them in the toaster because the icing does not melt... what sort of sorcery is that? LOL.

Kemper makes pop tarts?
ibtl.gif

Reactions: jon
Kemper is modeling Pop-Tarts??

What are Fractal owners to do???

Will Fractal close the gap by modeling Toaster Strudels, or are we left to our own pastry devices??

And what are the lovers of Toast'em's to do????

Perhaps we need (or knead) a Congressional Inquiry!!

Haha! "it's a bit too harsh, do you hear those crumbs in the high end? I need to clean this thing"

Edit: I've seen more youtubeclips of the kemper now. It seems pretty spot on when it comes to the sound of a tube amp or what it's profiling.
I like what the axe-fx does better tough. To me it's pretty 50/50 about the amps sounding killer (I'm saying this without having tried any of them,hah)
and the whole concept of digital effectschain with loaaaads of diamondshining effects. I'm a soundscapeguy and looove effects.
The axe-fx is in a different universe to the kemper but the kemper universe ain't bad, just different. Neat for the studioguy who's got 300 amps.
With profiles he do not have to drag them around. I can't imaginge the size of the truck housing all the stuff in the axe-fx to turn it around.

Now wait for listening to me till I get my axe-fx and can confirm the rumors. I can read whatever or how much I want about something and it
can still sound bad to me even tough the rest of the world worships it, example? Pop music :D

"It's super popular!!!! A gazillion views on youtube!!!!!!"
"Yeah, but is it any good?"

Last edited:
Reactions: jon
This shouldn't come off as some kind of contest about who owns what, but it kind of ends up that way in the end somehow. If someone asks a legitimate question about gear it's usually met with a legitimate answer and while bringing up the KPA on here is relevant since it's kind of in the same arena the thread title was clearly intended to insite some argument. I don't have a problem with it, but don't sit there and act like you didn't know exactly what you were doing when you typed it. I mean you're on the Fractal forums for christ sake; this place is populated with people that love and support Cliff's products and believe that it is the best out there....thus stating something like "Kemper is taking over" is going to be seen as detracting from the AxeFXII. Just own up to it rather than play passive aggressive guy who misstyped his thread title.

I will just add that in order for something to take over that implies that there are more than 4 of them in existance.

Oh and one more thing....browm sugar cinnamon poptarts are the best and therefore I expect everyone to eat them exclusively. :mrgreen

If pop tarts are flavored cardboard, it is the most delicious flavored cardboard I've ever eaten. Toaster strudels are good, but they don't make the chocolate filled ones anymore or all the sugar junkies nab them before I buy one :lol

Back
Top Bottom