The Pop Tart thread

is there really any other reason why they would post here in the first place?? I think not. They didn't come here to be friends... what were they expecting to happen??? ... just exactly this, (play passive aggressive/ put there little spin on things) so they have an excuse to browbeat the Fractal forum members as a whole.

Who acted childish in the first place. They came here ... we didn't start the thread... we can't go there can't post there and they know that. So whats the point other than stirring the pot and antagonizing things...

just an excuse to beat the forum and members down for the most part trying to make the Fractal members the bad guys... period...

Ramifications: getting your just desserts ... in this case... Poptarts. Eat'em up yum.:p

Last edited:
BTW, those were Ultra's in the first post that the producers dumped for the Kemper. Just to be clear. The OP mentions price difference but if choosing between an Ultra and a Kemper the Ultra used would be cheaper.

That being clarified, I think the Kemper is a great unit (just from clips and reading) and will add to my arsenal once they rack that beast. :)

That being clarified, I think the Kemper is a great unit (just from clips and reading) and will add to my arsenal once they rack that beast. :)

That is the great irony here. I'll be willing to bet that many Fractal owners will eventually add the KPA to their arsenal of processors and vice versa - if they can afford to do so and like the product(s). IMO the "toasterizing" of this thread has less to do with the actual piece of equipment than it has to do with the behavior and transparent "pushing" of another product on a FAS forum. Personally speaking, I get along much better with audio equipment (expensive mistresses though they may be) than I do with many members of the human persuasion. LOL. This is all in good humor (I hope), though the humor certainly is POINTED.

Reactions: jon
When I was a child I spoke as a child,"My dad can beat up you dad" But now that I'm older I put away childish things, "OK, your dad can beat up my dad"

I'll probably get slamed for this, but this is a Fractal forum. I like their products, and get a little ticked when people dis 'em. True, the bottom line is its no big deal, but I dont think thats helpful, for anyone. It is cool to hear and read about new gear, but like it or not there are "bait post, trolls etc..." and it is pretty cool when they turn funny instead of insulting. Lots of people out there with Lots of different opinions, but as I said this is a Fractal forum. Just my 2 cents......................

Something is amiss.....profiling gone wrong....

proftartfatal.jpg

Wow... it went from "I'm a Material... I'm a Material Girl..." to "I"m a mushroom cloud layin' Mutha F@!$&*, Mutha F@!$&*!!!"

I heard on "another forum" that because of all this market interest, Cliff is now expanding into breakfast products.

Look in your supermarket for the Axe F-eggs.

(Bite me, I haven't had my morning coffee yet).

Never eat anything that a 3rd grader can't pronounce.
Amazon.com: Food Rules: An Eater's Manual (9781594203084): Michael Pollan, Maira Kalman: Books

Instead of chem-tarts, we give these to our own kids:
Our Products | Nature's Path Foods

Whoa!!! I didn't know these even existed. I haven't actually ate chem-tarts for quite some time since I've been cutting out foods with unpronounceable ingredients from my diet as much as I can.

I eat the oatmeal from that company but am going to have to source out their chem-challenged-tarts....thanks M@!!

Hehhhehhe 'chem-tarts'...that's funny.

So I am sitting here, minding my own business, when I smell.. peanut butter. Melting peanut butter. "Mmmmm!" methinks. I seek out this lovely aroma, only to find my better half eating something. "What is that?" I ask. "Oh! It is.. well, ya see... there are two Pop-Tarts in the package, so I toasted them. Then I thought, why not add some peanut butter. Warm Pop-Tarts, peanut butter on the unfrosted side of these brown sugar cinnamon Pop-Tarts, makes a great sandwich!"

So I give to you... the Brown Sugar Cinnamon Peanut Butter Pop Tart Sandwich!
View attachment 8774

Back
Top Bottom