The perfect pedalboard/ hard case

Acknowledged, but are you willing to shell out a large percentage of the unit's original cost? I'd be hoping to find something around the $300 range (if I were shopping). I no longer gig, so it's a moot point for me.

I am, yes, because of occasional bourbon street gigs mainly {load ins and outs can be hell} and the fact everything is already plugged in and setup and one less worry of anything getting damaged. This is as heavy duty as it gets.

I am just trying to figure out what you do with 4 expression pedals.
haha ok so pedal one is wah and pedal 4 is volume i like to have them on either end of pedal board
pedal 2 is my delaymix and repeats. my delay repeat sweet spot is around halfway between toe and heel. If i want less delay repeats i pull to heel if lots of repeats in toe. I end a lot of the big solos by going in toe position while i move back to the rhythm if it fits the song I also have the mix sweet spot halfway. less mix in heel most in toe. Having these both on the same pedal allows a wide range of delay.
Pedal 3 is my special effect pedal. I usually have some dazzling secret sauce effect in each of my presets such as the toggle on off mixed with a whammy so the toggle speeds up as the pitch raises when i go to toe position. and you can use this together with pedal 2 to create an amazing effect

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom