The Open....could Tiger make the ultimate comeback?!

bradlake

Axe-Master
on live now on NBC and streaming online somewhere..I got a feeling some history could be made today.......
so between this and Cubs /Cardinals rubber game, here is my day hopefully IMG_0254.jpg

@bradlake between this and Cubs /Cardinals rubber game, here is my day hopefully

Ha! I was just watching Tiger make about a 20 footer (about an hour ago). Then someone changed the channel. GO CUBS!!! are they using a rubber ball now?

Hey Brad, can you take a look at my post "NEED HELP" and help me out, I just need two pictures resized. Thanks much :)

Last edited:
I got a feeling some history could be made today.......

Tiger, what about Matt Carpenter?

“On Friday, he became the second player in Major League history with a three-homer, two-double game. By Saturday, he stood as the only player to ever hit six home runs in a series at Wrigley Field. There's one game left to be played this weekend, too.”

Tiger, what about Matt Carpenter?

“On Friday, he became the second player in Major League history with a three-homer, two-double game. By Saturday, he stood as the only player to ever hit six home runs in a series at Wrigley Field. There's one game left to be played this weekend, too.”
go break some records on someone else's turf.....(he is amazing tho)

Guy certainly could of taken his millions and walked away, set for life, but got to respect how he’s always kept working to get back, lots of public pressure and people wanting to see him fail etc. hopefully he is finally “back”. Maybe not going to win, but being back in contention at least

Seeing I’m far from a 20 soemthing myself these days, always like a 42 year old still being able to hang with the under 30’s lol

Guy certainly could of taken his millions and walked away, set for life, but got to respect how he’s always kept working to get back, lots of public pressure and people wanting to see him fail etc. hopefully he is finally “back”. Maybe not going to win, but being back in contention at least

Seeing I’m far from a 20 soe\mthing myself these days, always like a 42 year old still being able to hang with the under 30’s lol
just read his recent (excellent)biography , which goes deep into his neoroses and family/personal trials as well as his triumphs in a way that really resonated..but he really shouda stayed away from Michael Jordan.........

Back
Top Bottom