The only thing missing from the Axe II...

axes

Experienced
... is a glucose meter, said my brother with type I diabetes.
I'm glad to hear this kind of compliment, and I agree. There is nothing missing.

I'm hoping FW11 comes with a model that will get my college-age daughter to clean up her own mess. But "only God can make a tree..." Cliff is awesome but not quite God.

But I agree - nothing is missing. Cliff keeps coming up with things he apparently thinks are missing and that works for me. It's scary to think he still hasn't run out of great amps to model.

swell, i hope that, if He doesn't have new epiphany on amp modeling, FW11 ,sometime in the long term (well, really hoping the short term), after holidays and family improvement, will indeed improve & evolve de FX part of AXE...

swell, i hope that, if He doesn't have new epiphany on amp modeling, FW11 ,sometime in the long term (well, really hoping the short term), after holidays and family improvement, will indeed improve & evolve de FX part of AXE...

Well, as he said himself, the amp emulation doesn't need too many improvements now, so I guess (other than IRs) the next step will be reinforcing the FX part, which is absolutely on par with the amps IMO, but it could use a little refreshing :)

Back
Top Bottom