The "Official" unofficial Axe Fx II US Purchase Availability Thread

I ordered mine yesterday, and it has not shipped as of yet. Anyone received shipping confirmation email today?

I ordered mine yesterday, and it has not shipped as of yet. Anyone received shipping confirmation email today?

You will get it by the end of the day. I oredered on the 21st... my shipping notice came by the end of day 22nd and it will be here tomorrow (I did 2nd day air).

So you will most likey have a notice very soon. Enjoy!

Fair enough, thats why we are collecting the data to see if we can guess at what might be going on. I would say, at the least, there are less 'bots at work because time makes no difference to them. I also see far less people on this thread saying that they are still trying to get one.

Once people start to realize that they don't need to monitor the store every second to get one, I expect that will be the cue for a second wave of buyers. Once they subside, then you'll have a shot at the waitlist starting, IMO.

The question is, will they run out of stock by then and have a delay/interruption to servicing the waitlist?

The question is, will there be a waiting list if a few people jump per day? No fault of FAS, but if they put out 6-10 each day, and the waitlist folks that are near the bottom and feel like they have no hope keep on jumping up, there really won't be a waitlist.

Last edited:
You will get it by the end of the day. I oredered on the 21st... my shipping notice came by the end of day 22nd and it will be here tomorrow (I did 2nd day air).

Thanks, cobbler. I feel like a child who´s been a bad boy all year long, afraid Santa wouldn´t bring me Xmas gifts LOL

Me too! Don't understand those apparently impatient line jumpers who could then settle for waiting on ups ground!

The question is, will they run out of stock by then and have a delay/interruption to servicing the waitlist?

Ahhhhh ..., and there's the 'next' rub ( I've been waiting for someone to ask ) ....

I'd say most likely ! Even though terms like 'large order' and 'very large order' of parts have been used .... You have to take those with a 'grain of salt' because the overall demand was so grossly underestimated to begin with ....

What was 'thought' to be large or VERY large at the time, might actually be quite average based on the demand ....

That'd be the history again .... Damn if that doesn't keep getting in the way ....

Ha. It might be a curse to have gotten number one on the waitlist.

LMAO good thing I'm not #1! Honestly,jumping the line wouldn't be crazy if I didn't have to pay border taxes to bring it back to Canada (which will be around $300+). I can't add another $400 on top of that as it brings me over $3000. Nothing I can do about it, so I'm stuck on waiting list (the "inverted line jumpers" list) :D.

If I were you freaks, I´d sell some stuff, to be able to jump the line. Maybe even sell your body. :LMAO
Once the first batch of PCB´s is gone, it´s going to take Lord-knows-how-long for the second "large" batch to hit the store. *Take it with a grain of salt, it´s all speculation. We forumites love to speculate.

Once people start to realize that they don't need to monitor the store every second to get one, I expect that will be the cue for a second wave of buyers. Once they subside, then you'll have a shot at the waitlist starting, IMO.

No.. after that Cliff will re-open shipping to Canada kicking off a 3rd wave of buyers. When that subsides, waitlist starts.. maybe..

Valid question. Hopefully they keep on top of supply chain, but it's a likely possibility.

Once the first batch of PCB´s is gone, it´s going to take Lord-knows-how-long for the second "large" batch to hit the store. *Take it with a grain of salt, it´s all speculation.

I think that this scenario is VERY likely ....

I was number 150 on the 'list' and the GAS was far too extreme for me to sit around and speculate. As soon as the bots were out of the picture I dedicated my afternoon to getting an AFXII and luckily I got one. If I had been higher up on the list (say 50 or lower) I would have been more apt to wait so I definitely empathize with those of you who are dedicated to sticking it out.

Yep - Just got one! I missed it earlier today since my wallet was out in my car. Just finished work early and decided to spend 30 minutes refreshing store in case I got lucky. I was actually shocked when it popped up. My heart is still racing a little after quickly typing in my info! I didn't get on the wait list until Sunday night, so I was around 250. I waited forever for MFC, finally bought one instead of waiting for the coupon. Didn't really want to wait again.

Back
Top Bottom