The "Official" unofficial Axe Fx II US Purchase Availability Thread

I wonder if they are actually producing more units a day now, or if they fulfilled other obligations and now can devote more to the online store.

I would assume its a combination of both and the longer times in the store can also be a result of less scripting. It's only going to get better for everyone involved.

I would assume its a combination of both and the longer times in the store can also be a result of less scripting. It's only going to get better for everyone involved.

I just hope my number on the wait list (50 something) doesn't come up in the next two weeks. :)

I'm guessing each coupon code is one time use and I would doubt they would go through the trouble to check email addresses (since one person might have multiple addresses they use). But who knows.

I've never received a coupon code (yet) for my MFC so I don't know for sure. For all I know it's the same coupon code for everyone and they can only check that the correct person used it.

So basically I have no idea. Ha ha.

C"mon people, whats next selling your coupon to someone further on the waiting list? Lets play fair

Selling your coupon to someone down at the bottom of the List?
Why didn't I think of that? I wonder how much a coupon for #20
on the Wait List will be worth once it becomes common knowledge that
the List has begun? (insert Dr. Evil laugh)

Selling your coupon to someone down at the bottom of the List?
Why didn't I think of that? I wonder how much a coupon for #20
on the Wait List will be worth once it becomes common knowledge that
the List has begun? (insert Dr. Evil laugh)

Don't forget to yell "come Mr. Bigglesworth" as you run out with your Axe-FX II. :)

Hopefully the unassuming public realize a majority of the recent Yahoo store customers have won by way of using unconventional methods of getting their orders submitted through browsers. Yes, demand may have eased a little and more units have been released to the store easing the feverish F5 process, but those on the waiting list who are willing to pay the $400 up-charge should look into these unconventional methods for I believe the next couple of days should prove very fruitful for those in the know.

Another couple of days with numbers like that in the Store and I believe
the Premium price demand will be spent. I don't think there are more than
30 people left on the Board who absolutely HAVE to have their II's immediately.

Plus, when alot of us 'fence sitters' who are wondering whether to jump now see
mass quantities of units at the Store daily, they will feel encouraged to hold on
for the Wait List.

Wow, 14!!! I didn't get a chance to spend much time on here today but that seems like quite a bit. So that equates to 14 people dropping of the unofficial wait list we had going? That's awesome, I hope they are all cool enough to email Fractal and ask to be taken off of the list.
I also thinks it's hilarious (and telling) that one guys script bought 3 by mistake... Over $7500 in AxeFX II's! Ouch!
Is someone going to amend the original wait list with these deletions? Maybe I'm not as far off as I first thought :)

Yeah, when I hear that any of the first few on the list get an email, I'll feel a whole lot better.

Just a caution there.. with the MFC list I don't think there was a lot of regularity or predictability to the rate that emails went out. It seemed like Cliff sent out the first few just to calm everyone down, but then subsequent emails came along really slowly. And like has been pointed out, many guys are still waiting for MFC email now, even though it's been more or less consistently in stock for many months.

I don't mean to be the wet blanket, and I hope it's different now. I'm just trying to be realistic.

Hopefully the unassuming public realize a majority of the recent Yahoo store customers have won by way of using unconventional methods of getting their orders submitted through browsers. Yes, demand may have eased a little and more units have been released to the store easing the feverish F5 process, but those on the waiting list who are willing to pay the $400 up-charge should look into these unconventional methods for I believe the next couple of days should prove very fruitful for those in the know.

When the wait list starts most of us will being fluent using scripts/bots/autofill or just being F5 cowboys. As such there will be
few members of the general public who will be able to scoop us on getting units out of the Store once we have our coupons.
Anybody willing to pay the $400 upcharge...now is the moment. Check the Store religiously the next two days. Most of the F5 posse
on the Board have scored. Units should be sticking around for a bit once they hit the Store now.

Last edited:
For those curious, I snagged mine by simply hitting ⌘+R a lot around the time frame we've been seeing the units post. I clicked through and filled out CC info myself. Chrome helped with autofilling my shipping address, but nothing else was automated. A bot/script would've helped, but I opted to do it "by hand". (Mindlessly hammering a site/server strikes me as somehow impolite.) It takes a little focus, but isn't impossible by any stretch.

First post updated. Is there anyone left trying today? Seems most of the folks that had been trying got one yesterday. Let me know...

Back
Top Bottom